Just popped up on scout. Committed to ULM. That makes us 0/2 head-head against ULM.
M
Mars
jvquarterback wrote: Just popped up on scout. Committed to ULM. That makes us 0/2 head-head against ULM.
I noticed that as well. And he's not from Louisiana either, he's from Texas...
Maybe he talked to Drew Phillips?
J
jvquarterback
I'd post the highlights but I'd just get more depressed that we lost this guy to ULM. I should revise my previous post. Jalen Richard initially committed to ULM then picked Southern Miss.
I can see someone from the region picking a Conference USA team over BYU. I can't believe we'd lose someone to a sub-.500 Sun Belt Conference team. from outside the region.
S
scott715
We probably did not offer a scholarship. We can't get them all.
G
Guest
I grew up with Tony Cook, in fact, I taught him how to ride a bike. Though considering my advancing age, it's probably a different Tony Cook.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
How tall is he? BYU doesn't like short WRs anymore - unless they're REALLY fast/quick.
J
jvquarterback
6'4" 185. He told scout he was offered.
S
scott715
Maybe a year ago.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.