B
byucougar1There are three uncommitted prospects that Cougar coaches, along with other recruits, are trying to persuade to sign on February 1.
1. Hiva Lutui - OL - Trinity HS
2. Tenny Palepoi - DL - Snow College
3. Theodore King - DL - Valley Christian HS
I understand that TJ has been visited consistently, and besides his meeting with Bronco, was recently met by another BYU coach to strengthen the relationship, answer questions, clear up misconceptions, and hopefully make his decision easier when considering joining his fellow recruits.
I think TK is close, I believe Hiva has some good connections between his walkon teammates and his cousin Butch Pauu.
Our 2012 class would truly be strengthened if we can land these 3 guys.
1. Hiva Lutui - OL - Trinity HS
2. Tenny Palepoi - DL - Snow College
3. Theodore King - DL - Valley Christian HS
I understand that TJ has been visited consistently, and besides his meeting with Bronco, was recently met by another BYU coach to strengthen the relationship, answer questions, clear up misconceptions, and hopefully make his decision easier when considering joining his fellow recruits.
I think TK is close, I believe Hiva has some good connections between his walkon teammates and his cousin Butch Pauu.
Our 2012 class would truly be strengthened if we can land these 3 guys.

