Archived Topic

Unfortunate Photo

by snoscythe · 1/22/2012

Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
Might need an industrial razor. :lol:
E
EM_Puma
Nasty
B
BYULV
She must be European.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Gunk
LOL!
C
CougarClaw
mine says FORBIDDEN



what did you post? huh huh huh huh?
I
IowaCougar
You guys are being pretty harsh about a picture that simply shows that she has long hair that goes well past her shoulders. It's funny, but given the women are now ranked 23rd and rising, maybe they deserve some respect.
S
snoscythe
IowaCougar wrote:
You guys are being pretty harsh about a picture that simply shows that she has long hair that goes well past her shoulders. It's funny, but given the women are now ranked 23rd and rising, maybe they deserve some respect.


http://www.wtfux.net/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/01b79_funny-puns-no-flash-photography.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
I went on record early this season - BYU Women's Basketball team is better than the Men's team. They have actually lost more than I expected, but are still ranked due to SOS. Watch them on BYU TV. They are legit.



Men's volleyball is legit, too.



Women's gymnastics - IDK - but isn't that where the Utes shine.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
I
IowaCougar
Cougarbib2 wrote:
I went on record early this season - BYU Women's Basketball team is better than the Men's team. They have actually lost more than I expected, but are still ranked due to SOS. Watch them on BYU TV. They are legit.



Men's volleyball is legit, too.



Women's gymnastics - IDK - but isn't that where the Utes shine.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I tuned in to BYUtv on Saturday night because the DirecTV guide showed Men's Volleyball was going to be on. I was actually a little disappointed when I found the Men's basketball game on instead. :lol:
M
Mars


I just thought they were re-making the movie Teen Wolf, just like the latest remake of The Karate Kid...
S
Schmoe
Mars wrote:


I just thought they were re-making the movie Teen Wolf, just like the latest remake of The Karate Kid...


:skeptic: She's not a short black kid with corn rows...
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
:skeptic: She's not a short black kid with corn rows...

I was thinking of the one with the girl. :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.