B
BroncoBotWhy hasn't this team learned that Noah Hartsock is far and away the best option on offense. This game started ugly when everyone was playing for himself instead of working it inside out. Noah was getting some limited touches but not nearly enough down the stretch. LMU also did a good job of keeping the ball out of Noah's hands.
Carlino. He's good. Obviously he's going to great. But I can't help but notice that the team is a little more complacent when he is running the point. I wonder if the rest of the guys sit back and have nostalgic thoughts about Jimmer. Cusick comes in and i've noticed just a little more hustle out of the rest of the team. Addition by subtraction? Cusick being the subtraction?
Carlino. He's good. Obviously he's going to great. But I can't help but notice that the team is a little more complacent when he is running the point. I wonder if the rest of the guys sit back and have nostalgic thoughts about Jimmer. Cusick comes in and i've noticed just a little more hustle out of the rest of the team. Addition by subtraction? Cusick being the subtraction?

