Archived Topic

WHAT??!! No TV?

by BroncoBot · 1/17/2012

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Anyone know if this game is broadcast anywhere?
S
SpiffCoug
BYUtv.
E
EM_Puma
Who are these guys putting on this game? That shot they've done from the one corner from the floor the WHOLE possession by BYU is what you call STUPID. You want to see what the game would look like sitting on the floor in the corner, well this crew will get it for you. That shot is good for a quick shot and then back to the overview, but someone is enamored with that shot that gives very little.
S
scott715
SD channel 4 simulcast.
C
CougarClaw
This thread scared me. For a second I thought we wouldn't be able to watch one of our games on TV. Can you imagine what that would be like? the horror. Have you SEEN the Gamecast UIs?



the horror! Don't scare me like that.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
CougarClaw wrote:
This thread scared me. For a second I thought we wouldn't be able to watch one of our games on TV. Can you imagine what that would be like? the horror. Have you SEEN the Gamecast UIs?



the horror! Don't scare me like that.

Deepest apologies. I had a freak out moment myself when I went to BYUtv and didn't see the game front and center. So I figured it was covered by ESPN, went there and found nothing. Then came here, started this thread, and was answered with the calming reassurance of our all-knowing Spiffcoug.
S
SpiffCoug
I just figured you thought the game started at 7 MT and when you couldn't find if you freaked out before realizing it started at 8 MT.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.