Archived Topic

Jabari to play at 3pm eastern on ESPNU

by Cougs_Rule · 1/16/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
For those who couldn't get Jeff Chapman's tweets, he indicated the game at 1pm mountain.

Let's all watch and send positive karmic BYU thoughts while he plays.
I
IowaCougar
I don't get anywhere with your facebook link :~(



I notice in this article that BYU is listed near the top of the list of schools being considered.

http://www.masslive.com/hoophallclassic/index.ssf/2012/01/hoophall_classic_recruiting_up_8.html



"Parker already has offers from 10 schools but has no intention of cutting that list down any time soon. Topping the list are Northwestern, Brigham Young, and Washington, while Kansas, North Carolina, Duke, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan State, and Missouri are also considered in the mix."



That seems an improvement over previous articles. Do we have reason to be hopeful? 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.