Archived Topic

Tebow?

by Mars · 1/9/2012

Advertisement
M
Mars


Tebow. Tebow!! TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW
S
SpiffCoug
Just rise up and win baby!
C
CougarClaw
so you're saying Riley has a chance.
D
Ddawg
The Tim Tebow Express got derailed last night by the New England Patriots. Tom Brady took Tebow & the Broncos to school. Bam!!!
M
Mars
Ddawg wrote:
The Tim Tebow Express got derailed last night by the New England Patriots. Tom Brady took Tebow & the Broncos to school. Bam!!!

Next year's playoff headlines- He Is Risen. Too sacrilegious?
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Mars wrote:
The Tim Tebow Express got derailed last night by the New England Patriots. Tom Brady took Tebow & the Broncos to school. Bam!!!

Next year's playoff headlines- He Is Risen. Too sacrilegious?


Not at all. Personally - I think Tim Tebow will be an average NFL QB. I hope I am wrong.



I would love to see Tebow become an Elite NFL QB. I think it will take about 5-7 years. I don't know if his body can stand up to the incredible pounding he will take form NFL Lineman & LB's. I think he will start experiencing injuries like all the other running NFL QB's.
M
Mars
Ddawg wrote:
Personally - I think Tim Tebow will be an average NFL QB. I hope I am wrong. I don't know if his body can stand up to the incredible pounding he will take form NFL Lineman & LB's. I think he will start experiencing injuries like all the other running NFL QB's.

You're probably not wrong. He probably can't keep it up. He probably will get hurt sooner than later.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.