Archived Topic

Jabari Parker on ESPN2 right now

by beauso79 · 1/8/2012

Advertisement
B
beauso79
All I can say is wow so far



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
Interesting comment made by the ESPN commentator about Jabari's father not liking to travel on airplanes. The group was wondering therefore if Northwestern, DePaul or Illinois therefore had the upperhand in his recruiting. Made me think quickly how his father would be able to watch in the high ninety percent of Jabari's games if he went to BYU. Wouldn't see him much in person, but he's not going to be able to see a lot of DePaul's games away. Northwestern and Illinois do have the BTN, which I believe makes sure most BB games are on TV, but I don't know that for certain. I only follow Ohio State and I usually can see most all of their games.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.