Archived Topic

MWC officiating crew comes to a local HS game.

by Dwight · 1/6/2012

Advertisement
D
Dwight
Just skip to foul #5 where the Thug close lines the guy going for the lay up. If I were the coach I would have packed the team up and left at that point.
F
frdbtr
Couple thoughts. #34 was obviously doing that stuff on purpose. He was wearing a smirk on his face after every foul. Second thought. What they are doing is all on the coach of that team. Communities need to start forfeiting games against that team until that coach is removed. I agree with you, I would have walked out of the game rather then watch one of my kids end up in the emergency room. Reffing could have helped (kick some of those kids out of the game, tell the coach that if he doesn't get his kids under control they call the game ect). That was absolutely unbelievable.
G
Gunk
I don't think the kid belongs on the court. He reminds of when you play basketball with someone that doesn't know how to play. Never moves his feet or jumps, just crashes into a player.



It's certainly on the coach. I do feel a bit bad for the kid. He's now branded a thug for just trying to play a game that's clearly above him.
C
CougarClaw
it's called the "hatchet" defense.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.