Archived Topic

The two missions of BYU collide

by Mars · 1/4/2012

Advertisement
M
Mars


http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/101/1019127.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Okay, three, but there's no one in this photo getting married.
C
CougarClaw
Those guys in suits are DEAD? what?????
C
Cougs_Rule
The mission president is Devin Durrant. Much of the mission was in attendance right along side of the MP. BUt I thnk I'm missing the jokes here.
A
ABYUFAN
Obviously BYU football is for "perfecting the saints" and the missionaries proclaim the gospel.
M
Mars
ABYUFAN wrote:
Obviously BYU football is for "perfecting the saints" and the missionaries proclaim the gospel.

Yeah, I guess I went a little shallow. I figured BYU existed to send out missionaries, make sports fans, and help kids get married. Oh, and maybe something educational too?
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
Mars wrote:
Obviously BYU football is for "perfecting the saints" and the missionaries proclaim the gospel.

Yeah, I guess I went a little shallow. I figured BYU existed to send out missionaries, make sports fans, and help kids get married. Oh, and maybe something educational too?
Yeah I got that I was being a goofball



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.