Archived Topic

Pitta gaining a lot of support in Baltimore

by tmoney35 · 1/4/2012

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
After reading about Pitta getting the start at slot receiver against the bengals, I went to check out some Ravens forums to see what people were saying about him, and I came across this "Time to start Pitta" thread.



http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/43965-time-to-start-pitta/



Turns out it was started back in December with near unanimous approval from the other posters, and then it really took off after Pitta lit it up against the bengals. Good to read that Pitta has been continually impressing the Raven faithful. I wish I could've caught that last game!
S
snoscythe
Wow, I never knew Pitta was hispanic. I wonder if HE knows that.
S
Schmoe
Why are all our rising stars ending up in purple?
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
Why are all our rising stars ending up in purple?

Ladyhawk's favorite color.
C
CougarClaw
a crazy mix of red and blue?
Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
snoscythe wrote:
Wow, I never knew Pitta was hispanic. I wonder if HE knows that.


Sno, HE knows all! ;)
D
Ddawg
snoscythe wrote:
Wow, I never knew Pitta was hispanic. I wonder if HE knows that.




It's the "new thang." I heard a blurb on the news several nights ago that Romney is Mexican & from Mexico. LOL! I wonder if Mitt knows?
S
Schmoe
Ddawg wrote:
Wow, I never knew Pitta was hispanic. I wonder if HE knows that.




It's the "new thang." I heard a blurb on the news several nights ago that Romney is Mexican & from Mexico. LOL! I wonder if Mitt knows?


While true in a way, Romney is not Hispanic (or even half Hispanic for those who think Obama is black).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.