Archived Topic

Am I missing where?

by EM_Puma · 1/3/2012

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I thought one of the great advantages of having BYU sports on BYUtv was the ability to pull the games up afterwards to watch them. I made the mistake to not DVR the BB game with San Diego last Saturday that I missed and it is now Tuesday and I cannot find the game to be able to watch it. Am I missing it somewhere?
S
srcougar
I was wondering the same thing. Hoping it will be online soon. Maybe, they are behind because of the Christmas break? I have no idea but hope it is remedied quickly.
C
Cougs_Rule
A little bit like our perimeter D: slow and sloppy.
Q
Qman
I found it on BYUtv I had to hunt on the website to find it.
C
Cougs_Rule
Also like our D. Hard to find, hard to find the ball on the perimeter, and hard to find (defend) one on one in the post.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.