Archived Topic

This Just In

by BoiseBYU · 1/3/2012

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Happy New Year!



Utah devastated by victory over Georgia Tech--"Our win will create QB controversy and cover up our less than stellar play," a spokesman said. Plus our FB team scored more than our BB team on the same day and how embarrasing is that?"



Arab League pulling observers from Syria. "They were observing too many murders and massacres. It was horrible," a spokesman said.



Wisconsin is not the only team to lose a game on a hail mary pass. The fact they lost two different games on hail mary passes is a little more unusual, but not much. But Wisconsin went above and beyond by losing on a spiked pass....



Tulsa on the other hand lost on a fake spiked pass.



PAC 12 sets all sorts of bowl records--UCLA sets record for most losses by a bowl team--8. WA sets record for most yards allowed in bowl game--777. ASU showed how to lose with no class. I thought Oregon was going to play at the Rose Bowl, but I was wrong....Darth Vader sent his robot army--at least that is what I thought those helmets looked like. In the end PAC-12 is 2-5....
C
Cougs_Rule
Very funny.



Andrew realized luck was not enough---TWICE--for his freshman FG kicker.
G
Guest
dmcougar wrote:
Very funny.



Andrew realized luck was not enough---TWICE--for his freshman FG kicker.


I wonder if the Stanford band will create some "skits" for their kicker.
B
BoiseBYU
dmcougar wrote:
Very funny.



Andrew realized luck was not enough---TWICE--for his freshman FG kicker.

LOL! I shuold have thought of that one: "Stanford now out of luck" Well played sir! Well played!
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
Very funny.



Andrew realized luck was not enough---TWICE--for his freshman FG kicker.


I wonder if the Stanford band will create some "skits" for their kicker.



I am not very Christian...while I feel bad for the kicker, I am giddy with pleasure that Stanford lost a heart breaker...serves the blasphemers right!
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
hawkwing wrote:
Very funny.



Andrew realized luck was not enough---TWICE--for his freshman FG kicker.


I wonder if the Stanford band will create some "skits" for their kicker.


Seriously! Did you see those mongrel dogs? Smoking pot while performing a strip routine must be a prerequisite to playing an instrument at that place.
S
Stirfry
This just in



Stanford names Tiger Woods honorary team captain then fails to get Luck(y) at Fiesta. :blush:
W
Wickchad
BoiseBYU wrote:
I thought Oregon was going to play at the Rose Bowl, but I was wrong....Darth Vader sent his robot army--at least that is what I thought those helmets looked like. In the end PAC-12 is 2-5....


I was thinking their helmets looked like Destro from GI Joe.


Destro.gif
G
Guest
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I thought Oregon was going to play at the Rose Bowl, but I was wrong....Darth Vader sent his robot army--at least that is what I thought those helmets looked like. In the end PAC-12 is 2-5....


I was thinking their helmets looked like Destro from GI Joe.


Destro.gif


Perfect!!
B
BoiseBYU
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I thought Oregon was going to play at the Rose Bowl, but I was wrong....Darth Vader sent his robot army--at least that is what I thought those helmets looked like. In the end PAC-12 is 2-5....


I was thinking their helmets looked like Destro from GI Joe.


Destro.gif


Better
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.