Archived Topic

Which 2011 Player Are You Glad Is Returning in 2012

by Cougarbib · 1/2/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I didn't want to leave anyone out with the other two polls. You need to name a player and state why.



Same Ground rule. One player. They had to be a contributor in 2011 and be coming back in 2012.





I will start the bidding with either Riley Nelson or Kyle Van Noy once I decide.





Never mind - I will decide now. Riley Nelson because this is our greatest need and it will be nice to have a QB that the team is fully behind that is experienced and that worked his butt off in the off season. Riley Nelson - even though KVN is an even better player.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
Then I get KVN.



beat that. Anyone. seriously. Beat it. He's all we need. He could play on a 8 man defense and still get stops.



He could run faster, but why?



Did you know that Chuck Van Norris and KVN have nearly same initials?



When BYU wears Band of Brothers shirts, Kyles' says "Band of One"
C
Cougs_Rule
Ok after those 2--except I would say KVN would wear Band of ALL- bc he is clearly a Bib-raising all tides kind of guy... Wearing JP's # was flat out class and leadership all combined--

Cody Hoffman. Beck had Harline and Collie to make him look good. Hall had Collie and Pitta to make him look great. Heaven bless Cody H. And can we get a TE, pretty please!!!! Sorry, probably broke some rules. :-)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Here's another: Iona Pritchard and a running game. Having another Poly backfield w IP and MA would be awesome.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
dmcougar wrote:
Here's another: Iona Pritchard and a running game. Having another Poly backfield w IP and MA would be awesome.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Since IP did not contribute in 2011 due to injury - he goes on the newbie addition post.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
1. Kyle Van Noy

2. Cody Hoffman

3. Riley Nelson



Go Cougs!
L
Lawboy
1- KVN

2- KVN

3- KVN

4. Hoff

5. Fuga

6. Sampson/Hadley/Bills/Sorensen
C
Cougarbib
Fuga is a friend of a friend of mine and a friend of a different friend of my son's there at BYU. My son knows him well. I do not. But I remember how glad we both were to see him recover from his injury and make it back this year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mizzoucoug
Alisa.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.