Archived Topic

Who Do You Wish Was Coming Back in 2012

by Cougarbib · 1/2/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Seniors. Missions. Transfers - U Know Who - Player who played this year but will not play next year that you will miss the most. I can't do a poll on my iPad and there would be more than 10 alternative choices anyway.



Ground rule. I said player. You have to pick one. You have to defend why. It does not necessarily have to be the best player. Pendleton was a beast. But we did not have him all of the time. We had very good depth. Maybe even a healthy JP for all of 2012 might not be as critical as some other loss where we do not have a backup. Uale was not our best player - pipeline was so thin that he was almost never substituted out, though. IDK who I will pick. It might be a RB. That pipeline is fuzzy. An offensive or defensive lineman? Reynolds. Putnam. I could see an argument for Heaps - experienced back-up and we may need one. But with Lark and Munns - I actually want to see them play - I think.



Name your guy and why.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
FÀngupo or JP. Both beasts.

On O...let's move fwd. Nobody. Least of all Heaps--not bc what some of you would say, but bc nobody, and I mean , nobody, including JH can handle JH. Next year's O seems better, cleaner, void of crap attitude or washed up noodles. Maybe MattR who was solid but not spectacular.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
I am going with JP even though we have depth at linebacker. A healthy JP all year is my caveat. Having KVN and JP on the field at the same time would be too much fun to pass up. Plus, a healthy JP would get drafted - would live to see that for JP.



If I can't have a healthy JP all season - give me another year of Matt Reynolds.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bigbluepuma
I have to go with JP. Even with very good depth, it was a different team without him. When healthy, he stood out like KVN, plus he brought great leadership when on the field.
M
mizzoucoug
I'll go with Fangupo. Our Dline was pretty awesome this year thanks in part to him. Our depth made JP pretty much irrelevant. Yeah he's better than Frazier and Tree but not by much imo.
Advertisement
S
scott715
On D Frazier. JP was a better player but he could not stay on the field. I expect a drop off at LB next year. On. O Reynolds. I would have liked to see Ryker play with him this year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.