Archived Topic

The Pac-12 is on a whole other level.

by SpiffCoug · 1/1/2012

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Well I guess that's one way for the PUKE12 to pump this new rivalry, have one school clean the clock of the other. Puktah has reached even lower than I thought they could in only scoring 33 points. Too bad their FB team had to win or yesterday would have been an even greater day.
K
kjjson
And Colorado has lost to Wyoming and Colorado State, no wonder Yewtah wanted out of the MWC.
C
Cougarbib
And in front of a whopping 6500 fans - which is probably over-stated.



PAC basketball is usually disappointing - hard to understand why.



Des News or Trib sported an article about football Bowl games. Other than BYU and Utah, West has not beaten East or Midwest - but most notable is that Utah has the only PAC Bowl win so far with only two teams still to play.



PAC needs the Trojans back.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Where are all the Hoop preps going from Cali? Apparently away from the Pac. Anybody have any idea where to search for this data? I guess google. But I can't believe that Bball interest, passion, excellence has dropped this much in comparison to other parts of the country. Interesting.
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
I also can't find pictures on google of what rice eckles stadium looked like recently before they remodeled for the Olympics or what their mascot looked like before swoop. Must be a PAC12 conspiracy...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.