Archived Topic

Bibster's Prediction

by Cougarbib · 12/30/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
If possible since Starbucks did not work in time change my existing entry as follows



BYU Wins 38-27 with 155 rushing yards and 290 passing yards. Tulsa 160 rushing and 230 passing.



BYU more turnovers, more field goal attempts and more TDs. BYU will get more sacks.



Otherwise I guess I am stuck with what I had.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
I made the changes for you, not that it was very different from what you had.
C
Cougarbib
Thanks Hawk.



It was the stuff movies are made of. Kickin the kids out of bed, especially the one who does not care much about sports, racing to Starbucks after trying iPad, iPhone, droit, cuz no wifi at the ranch now that my daughter moved. Broke out the air book MAC that I have never used before cuz instant on after failing to connect to any wifi racing through Moorpark, MAC notifies me it is on reserve power as wifi login takes forever then CC login - bad password - try again - battery dies as it logs on. My son logs on with his PC - missed the deadline.



You are always there for me Hawk. And PCs still rule. BTW - I am only becoming an Apple Guy because my CEO made me do it.



And when we got to our friend's house - had to get them out of bed.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.