Archived Topic

BYU Vs Tulsa Betting Line

by Cougarbib · 12/30/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Over and Under is 58 points with BYU favored by 1 to 1 1/2 points. They seem to be predicting 30-28. It is quite possible that they are right about this low score and close game. The Teams appear to be this evenly matched and could play conservatively with a Bowl Championship on the line.



Or we could see a shootout like the UW loss to Baylor last night. I am thinking not quit that high scoring unless we see three or four OT Periods. And I suppose we could.



Go Cougs



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
BYU 24, Tulsa 20. I think both Defenses will assert themselves.



Go Cougars!!!! Go hard! 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.