Archived Topic

Tulsa Predictions

by ProV1 · 12/29/2011

Advertisement
P
ProV1
Our secondary hasn't been challenged in awhile and I'm starting to get worried. We need coverage sacks and tipped balls at the line to succeed.



One thing to watch, if Ogletree gets matched up in pass coverage we're in trouble.



BYU 34

Tulsa 28
S
SpiffCoug
41-27 Cougars.
C
Cougarbib
We just lost a very good pass tipper and kick tipper to academics on a line already singed by injury. The defense really started to dominate after he joined the team. Our run game will probably take a nick too due to Alisa spraining an ankle. TEs are already banged up. Hopefully Nelson is as good as new.



BYU could have easily scored 48 on Hawaii. BYU could score 49 on Tulsa in a shootout or even go north of 50, but I do not expect to see that. The conservative side of me sees something more like 38. We exceed our opponents by 10 - so I am seeing Tulsa popping 27.



This assumes the coaches and team are prepared and that our kickers have their heads and arms and hands and legs and feet all glued on straight and that Nelson keeps ticking.



If I can't find a PC and WIFI in time - I may need to post changes to my Prediction Game entry here because my iPhone and iPad cannot access the prediction game to even see what I entered let alone what anyone else entered.



Other than winner, BYU points, rush yards, pass yards, Tulsa points, rush yards, pass yards, and who will attempt the most field goals, commit the most turnovers, and score the most touch downs, what scoring item am I missing - in case I have to post my entry here?



I found the data Spiff provided by opponent for both BYU and Tulsa and the season average data I posted to be quite helpful.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


BYU 30,

Tulsa 28.



Or vice-versa. Or something.
C
Cougarbib
Headed to Starbucks. No - haven't started drinking coffee. If it does not have wifi cranked up, my official entry will go here for CC Projection Contest.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Mars wrote:


BYU 30,

Tulsa 28.



Or vice-versa. Or something.




Vegas agrees



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
BYU 24, Tulsa 20. I think jitters & strong Defense slows the scoring down. I hope I am wrong. I would love to see a high scoring affair - with the Cougs winning.



Go Cougs!!!! 8)
G
Guest
BYU a zeta billion! Tulsa 0
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.