Archived Topic

We've been Spammed!!

by frdbtr · 12/28/2011

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Hawkwing on vacation?
G
Guest
Sorry for the spamming guys, it clearly happened after I had gone to bed last night. I have deleted and banned the offending bot, and all of their spammy posts. I also deleted a few hilarious but off topic posts about the spammer and their wares.



Looks like it's time to tweak the spam filter again, the bots have cracked the current one.
1
1967cougar
For a brief moment . . . . . it was nostalgic.



Thanks, Hawk. That was enough nostalgia for a lifetime!
C
Cougarbib
Was this a post-Christmas shoe sale or more of a Jerry Sandusky type of attack. I remember trying to create a bunch of new posts fast enough to push the porn posts off the list of current posts fast enough to make them disappear since the mods were doing nothing, again over on CB.



And now, CB seems to have about 3 or 4 active posters and the same topics thus linger for a month or more.



Glad this got cleaned up before I saw it. I am traveling, otherwise, I often see things first due to time zone if something comes in right after Provo folks go to bed.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.