Archived Topic

Corby Eason

by Cougarbib · 12/25/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I can't pop the link with my iPhone - maybe someone can assist, but the Corby Eason article in Deseret News even tops the Matt Reynolds article.



If you buy into how BYU football is being linked to the Mission of the LDS Church - do not miss this article.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
Corby Eason is a perfect example of why I love BYU football. If you have a chance, go to BYUtv.org and watch the corby eason "rise up" videos. Very inspiring story.
C
Cougs_Rule
Cougarbib2 wrote:
I can't pop the link with my iPhone - maybe someone can assist, but the Corby Eason article in Deseret News even tops the Matt Reynolds article.



If you buy into how BYU football is being linked to the Mission of the LDS Church - do not miss this article.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Amen. Its what's best about BYU football.
Y
Y12
I have been watching Eason closely for years now. I stumbled across a story about his rough road to make it to Eire CC. (I regret not bookmarking it.) In that story it mentioned he was going to BYU. I was impressed with what he had already overcome, so I decided to keep my eye on him and his progress.



I am glad that he has continued to thrive both on and off the field while at BYU.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I don't know how I had missed his story before. It was a good read. Erie CC. Wow I've even passed through there when I grew up in Ohio as Erie, PA (where the group the "Oneders" were from in the movie That Thing You Do (1996)) wasn't that far from Akron.
D
Ddawg
Good article. Corby Eason is everything right with a solid, good man today. Corby is a MAN! I admire him greatly.



Corby Dawg - you go Dawg!!!! Make us proud! 8)
T
trueblue72
I don't care how good the article was, he is still not good.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wickchad
trueblue72 wrote:
I don't care how good the article was, he is still not good.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm very glad he and Uale are graduating...
U
Ungoy
He's been out of position on almost every deep pass today, and had to blatantly hold to prevent the completion on that PI play.
Advertisement
R
radius19
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I don't care how good the article was, he is still not good.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm very glad he and Uale are graduating...


Agreed. Nothing but love for the great man, but man was he not great.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.