C
CougarbibIn the future, in years when we get stuck in one of the Tiny Bowls, would you rather play a Las Vegas Bowl type opponent from PAC 12 or another BCS conference with a 6-6 or 7-5 record, or a C-USA or similar team like Marshall, Tulane, UTEP, and Tulsa that BYU has played?
I know we would all prefer a better bowl, and may get one on occasion.
This year it would be ASU, Utah, Cal, UW, or someone like that Vs Tulsa, So. Miss, or maybe even a MWC team.
I can't create a poll with my iPhone, so just reply and comment.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I know we would all prefer a better bowl, and may get one on occasion.
This year it would be ASU, Utah, Cal, UW, or someone like that Vs Tulsa, So. Miss, or maybe even a MWC team.
I can't create a poll with my iPhone, so just reply and comment.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

