Archived Topic

Bottom Five--Deluxe Edition

by BoiseBYU · 11/2/2009

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
5. USC defense. Oregon schools absolutely torch SC. The offense with a freshman QB was expected to have a dropp-off; but the defense was not expected to play this badly....

4. BCS. So if Oregon wins out, AND IF Texas, CIN and Iowa lose, and Oregon goes to the NC games and BSU still only gets a Poinsettia bid, how much starker a farce will the BCS be viewed as?

3. TCU fans...I hear TCU is going to remodel its stadium and remove about 10,000 seats. It will make things look more crowded.

2. CO. Hawkins is history. He should have left in that bogus wind balloon

1. Washington State. Let me get this right. WSU agrees to play Notre Dame in San Antonio? If you are going to play the Irish and get creamed, at least play them where history was made! I did not know that San Antonio has a large WSU contingency?



Special shout out: Idaho allowed La. Tech 360 yards in the first half and yet still ultimately won the game
G
Guest
How about Indiana... for overcoming an amazing 6 take-aways and still finding a way to lose 42 - 24!
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
How about Indiana... for overcoming an amazing 6 take-aways and still finding a way to lose 42 - 24!


Good point! Shout out number two to the Indiana Loosiers!
L
Lawboy
I watched that Indiana-Iowa game. The Hoosiers literally got hosed. They were driving, threw a TD in the corner wit ha ref standing right there. Replays looks like the player got a toe drag. And the replay team overturns it. Next play, Indiana missed a chip shot FG. That momentum shift started the Iowa comeback. Bad bad call to help the higher ranked, home team. Was lame,



So I nominate the Big 10 replay staff for blowing it.
I
Italics
Lawboy wrote:
I watched that Indiana-Iowa game. The Hoosiers literally got hosed. They were driving, threw a TD in the corner wit ha ref standing right there. Replays looks like the player got a toe drag. And the replay team overturns it. Next play, Indiana missed a chip shot FG. That momentum shift started the Iowa comeback. Bad bad call to help the higher ranked, home team. Was lame,



So I nominate the Big 10 replay staff for blowing it.


Sounds like the Big 10 refs need to stop going to the bars with those SEC refs...
Advertisement
F
Florwood
1,,,,sounds like a second Alamo, so it fits.
B
BoiseBYU
Florwood wrote:
1,,,,sounds like a second Alamo, so it fits.


now that's funny!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.