Archived Topic

TCU going down to La Tech

by hawkwing · 12/22/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
TCU is getting beat by La Tech right now in the 4th quarter. La Tech has been able to do almost anything they want except put the game away.
G
Guest
TCU pulls out the ugly win. Nearlu an embarrassing loss!
S
SpiffCoug
I don't know about embarassing. LaTech did win 8 games and won their conference. If BYU loses to Tulsa, I don't think it'd be embarrassing - unless we were actually embarrassed in the game (like lost by 20+)
S
Schmoe
SpiffCoug wrote:
I don't know about embarassing. LaTech did win 8 games and won their conference. If BYU loses to Tulsa, I don't think it'd be embarrassing - unless we were actually embarrassed in the game (like lost by 20+)


Yes, but we're not supposed to be BCS material this year, ranked in the top 20, and expected to blow Tulsa out. TCU came to this game asleep, and they're lucky that La Tech's defense wasn't able to keep up for four quarters.
D
Ddawg
I watched some of the game. I thought the two teams were petty equally matched. I was surprised La Tech was played as tough as they did. Good win for TCU.
Advertisement
Y
Y4LYFE
Patty the Fatty did accuse La Tech of memorizing all their signals.

Got to have an excuse in your shoe for every bad game right?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.