Archived Topic

Podcast with CougarCorner tomorrow at 4pm

by hawkwing · 12/21/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Hey everyone, I'm looking for someone to join our podcast tomorrow at 4pm. We'd love to have someone join our group who gives us a nice, fresh opinion. There are several on this site who are amazingly knowledgable about the Cougars and we'd love to have you join us.



For this particular podcast, we're looking for someone who can make it, in person, to Eagle Mountain Thursday at 4pm. If you can do so and you're interested, send me a PM.



Thanks!
T
The Wife of Hawkwing
I'll be there! Oh wait, you said someone who is amazingly knowledgeable about the Cougars ...
S
Schmoe
I would love to, but I've got an in-law family Christmas thing going on. The good news is that I'm done with school and can start to make some of the regular Tuesday podcasts.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.