Archived Topic

Houston Reynolds Out For AF Bowl

by Cougarbib · 12/20/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Had shoulder surgery and is out. Had been playing injured. Timing of surgery is probably to ensure he is 100% in week 1 next Fall.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Thorson gets the start in his last game. I hope he performs. LG has bee nthe weakest spot on the Oline this year.
C
CougarClaw
Thorson will be fine. In fact, he's SO good, the O-line doesn't even need to practice with him before the bowl game. Or the QB. or anyone.
T
trueblue72
With Thorson being a Senior, I am curious to see if a kid like Anae or Stringham get the reps. They have played sparingly this year when there have been issues with the oline. I personally would like Anae to get a crack at it, he's aggressive not the best blocker but appears to get it after it pretty hard.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.