Archived Topic

Thanks to whoever donated to the campaign

by Isola · 12/19/2011

Advertisement
I
Isola
Craig James has decided to make a run for a Senate seat representing Texas. This means that he is leaving espn.



Thanks to whoever donated to the campaign...you can stop now. Mission accomplished.
J
jonnylingo
I find it wierd how happy I am about this. For some reason I really loathe that guy.
Y
Y 4 Ever
Watch him win. He and the state of Texass deserve each other
B
BroncoBot
Y 4 Ever wrote:
Watch him win. He and the state of Texass deserve each other

wow. No one deserves that guy. Especially Texas. I loved living there.
Y
Y 4 Ever
declocoug wrote:
Watch him win. He and the state of Texass deserve each other

wow. No one deserves that guy. Especially Texas. I loved living there.


Maybe he can replace this guy:



http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2011/06/01/kim-jong-il_620x350.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Y 4 Ever wrote:
Y 4 Ever wrote:
Watch him win. He and the state of Texass deserve each other

wow. No one deserves that guy. Especially Texas. I loved living there.


Maybe he can replace this guy:



http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2011/06/01/kim-jong-il_620x350.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

No way, that guys son has got to be better than Craig James. The North Koreans need a break. Their lives have got to be a living hell.
Y
Y 4 Ever
declocoug wrote:
declocoug wrote:
Watch him win. He and the state of Texass deserve each other

wow. No one deserves that guy. Especially Texas. I loved living there.


Maybe he can replace this guy:



http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2011/06/01/kim-jong-il_620x350.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

No way, that guys son has got to be better than Craig James. The North Koreans need a break. Their lives have got to be a living hell.


Fine. You're probably right. He can replace this guy instead:



http://images.wordpressapi.com/marvin-the-martian.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.