S
SpiffCougArchived Topic
New SI Jimmer article
by SpiffCoug · 12/19/2011
Advertisement
B
bcsbusterCorrect me if I am wrong but wasn't there an ESPN guy I think it was Colin cowherd that said they would donate money to some charity if jimmer started a certain amount of games in the pro's this season?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
S
SpiffCougCowherd hates Jimmer as well - although he'll change, but you're thinking of Rick Reilly.
B
bcsbusterThey are both losers and I wonder what they were thinking when he scored 21 points in his first pre season game.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
G
GuestHere's what Rick Reilly thought:
Rick Reilly @ReillyRick 18 Dec
News: Fredette scored 21 pts in NBA debut ... Me: Anybody know what Jimmer Fredette's favorite charity is? I feel a donation coming on
Advertisement
G
Guesthawkwing wrote:
Here's what Rick Reilly thought:Rick Reilly @ReillyRick 18 Dec
News: Fredette scored 21 pts in NBA debut ... Me: Anybody know what Jimmer Fredette's favorite charity is? I feel a donation coming on
He also said this:
Rick Reilly @ReillyRick
Going 2 see The Jimmer play tomorrow night in Sacramento. Kid is looking like a starter. May have to give his charity $5G. #MeAndMyBigMouth
U
Ungoyhawkwing wrote:Here's what Rick Reilly thought:Rick Reilly @ReillyRick 18 Dec
News: Fredette scored 21 pts in NBA debut ... Me: Anybody know what Jimmer Fredette's favorite charity is? I feel a donation coming on
He also said this:Rick Reilly @ReillyRick
Going 2 see The Jimmer play tomorrow night in Sacramento. Kid is looking like a starter. May have to give his charity $5G. #MeAndMyBigMouth
He's still a douche for what he said, but at least he's willing to put his money where his mouth is.
C
Cougs_RuleRRiley was being RRiley. Credit his response. It only helps Jimmer. Its a critical part of Jimmer-mania. Great stuff. Thanks for the link.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

