Archived Topic

Rise and Roar?

by tmoney35 · 12/19/2011

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
I went to the game on saturday and was pleased to find white t-shirts on the student section benches (there are few things I love more than free t-shirts). After taking a quick glance and putting one one, I even thought they looked pretty good. That is, until I actually read what the shirts say.



"Rise and Roar"



I'm sorry, but it just doesn't work, "rise and roar the cougars are.....out."

Whose idea was that?
G
Guest
I thought the Rise and Roar shirts were a good idea, but I didn't care for the Roar slogan. It just didn't fit.
S
SpiffCoug
This is incorrect anatomically as well. Cougars can't roar. Only big cats like lions, tigers, jaguars and leopards roar.



Cougars can purr, but they don't roar.
A
ABYUFAN
SpiffCoug wrote:
This is incorrect anatomically as well. Cougars can't roar. Only big cats like lions, tigers, jaguars and leopards roar.



Cougars can purr, but they don't roar.

Rise and snarl?
Y
Y 4 Ever
SpiffCoug wrote:
This is incorrect anatomically as well. Cougars can't roar. Only big cats like lions, tigers, jaguars and leopards roar.



Cougars can purr, but they don't roar.


Rise and Purr...I think you're on to something there!
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
Rise and caterwaul!
M
Mars


Rise and Shine?





Rise and JIMMER!
C
CougarClaw
Rise and Roar the cougars will soar.



Rise and roar the cougars will bore



Rise and roar the cougars have lore



Rise and roare the cougars foH SHORE!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.