Archived Topic

Larry Scott's Vision of Future

by scott715 · 12/18/2011

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I personally don't care for Larry Scott. But - he does get it done. He is a sharp guy & moves his "folks" interests forward. Regardless of what I think.
P
ProV1
Yes, a pure genius. He adds one good and one craaaaappy football program and two craaaaappy basketball programs to his conference. Who else could have pulled that off?
I
Isola
ProV1 wrote:
Yes, a pure genius. He adds one good and one craaaaappy football program and two craaaaappy basketball programs to his conference. Who else could have pulled that off?

And turned the Pac 12 into a money printing machine. His success or failure has to be measured against goals. If he goal was the highest level of competition, not so much. But if it was the highest paid conference, then he was a winner.
P
ProV1
Isola wrote:
Yes, a pure genius. He adds one good and one craaaaappy football program and two craaaaappy basketball programs to his conference. Who else could have pulled that off?

And turned the Pac 12 into a money printing machine. His success or failure has to be measured against goals. If he goal was the highest level of competition, not so much. But if it was the highest paid conference, then he was a winner.

Okay, good comeback, you got me. Personally, I'm way more interested in competition than money. With all of the alignments lately I highly doubt anyone in charge is.
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
Larry scott will go down as the one who destroyed college football.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.