S
scott715We can get good teams to play us at home. Who do we schedule? We need to upgrade the SOS and help the team to improve.
The conference versus conference is a good idea, can the MWC get more deals? Neutral sites work. We can draw fans almost anywhere. It is hard to get invited to one of the big tournaments. Could we start a tournament somewhere? How about a 8 team one in Mexico the start of the season? That way we would play in it each year.
I think we should go back to a 1 and 1 with USU. I know that is twice against the same opponent but it is an upgrade to our and theirs SOS.
The conference versus conference is a good idea, can the MWC get more deals? Neutral sites work. We can draw fans almost anywhere. It is hard to get invited to one of the big tournaments. Could we start a tournament somewhere? How about a 8 team one in Mexico the start of the season? That way we would play in it each year.
I think we should go back to a 1 and 1 with USU. I know that is twice against the same opponent but it is an upgrade to our and theirs SOS.

