B
BoiseBYUBYU's new basketball slogan: Reviving Three Point Shooting One Team At A Time
China implements news Internet filtering and control. This explains why This Just In has never been read by one single Chinese. So I guess I'll tip my hand: Free Tibet!
Newt Gingrich says he will be faithfull to his current number three wife, a former mistress. Is that comforting to you? It's sort of like saying I will take on Freddie Mac and rein them in after having been paid $1+ million by Freddie Mac to navigate Washington....I don't find that comforting either.
Congress extends unemployment benefits for two more months. It's only a matter of time before they extend it past the election to help their sorry butts out of D.C. Replace them all!, I say.
Dave Rose's vocabulary found to be missing two words: Time Out!
China implements news Internet filtering and control. This explains why This Just In has never been read by one single Chinese. So I guess I'll tip my hand: Free Tibet!
Newt Gingrich says he will be faithfull to his current number three wife, a former mistress. Is that comforting to you? It's sort of like saying I will take on Freddie Mac and rein them in after having been paid $1+ million by Freddie Mac to navigate Washington....I don't find that comforting either.
Congress extends unemployment benefits for two more months. It's only a matter of time before they extend it past the election to help their sorry butts out of D.C. Replace them all!, I say.
Dave Rose's vocabulary found to be missing two words: Time Out!

