Archived Topic

CougarCorner Pick'em Bowl Edition

by hawkwing · 12/16/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Make your picks for the bowl games to round out our CougarCorner Pick'em game. Final results will be posted after the last bowl game is played.



Armed Forces Bowl

BYU v Tulsa



Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

Ohio v USU



Poinsettia Bowl

TCU v La Tech



Las Vegas Bowl

ASU v BSU



Holiday Bowl

Cal v Texas



Sun Bowl

GA Tech v Utah



Ticketcity Bowl

Houston v Penn St.



Rose Bowl

Wisc v Oregon



Fiesta Bowl

Stanford v OK. St.



"They made a bowl?" Bowl game

Illinois v UCLA
G
Guest
Moderator and Celebrity Picks here:



Hawkwing: BYU, USU, TCU, BSU, Texas, GT, Houston, Oregon, Ok. St., Illinois

snoscythe: BYU, USU, TCU, BSU, Cal, GA Tech, Houston, Wisc, OK. St., Illinois

SpiffCoug: BYU, USU, TCU, Boise, Texas, GT, Houston, Oregon, Stanford, UCLA

Joe Semanoff:
S
snoscythe
I see the National Championship game has been boycotted.....
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
I see the National Championship game has been boycotted.....

I considered making that the "they made a bowl game?" bowl, but I hope to never find out who wins that game.
S
scott715
There is a game?
Advertisement
S
scott715
BYU

USU

TCU

BSU

Texas

GA Tech

Houston

Oregon

Stanford

UCLA
A
AmmonCougar1
BYU

USU

TCU

BSU

Texas

GTech

Houston

Oregon

Ok State

Illinois



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
J
jimmermania
Armed Forces Bowl

BYU v Tulsa

BYU

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

Ohio v USU

usu

Poinsettia Bowl

TCU v La Tech

tcu

Las Vegas Bowl

ASU v BSU

bsu

Holiday Bowl

Cal v Texas

texas

Sun Bowl

GA Tech v Utah

ga tech

Ticketcity Bowl

Houston v Penn St.

houston

Rose Bowl

Wisc v Oregon

wisc

Fiesta Bowl

Stanford v OK. St.

ok. st

"They made a bowl?" Bowl game

Illinois v UCLA

UCLA
M
Mars


BYU

TCU

BSU

Texas

GA Tech

Houston

Oregon

OK St.

UCLA
K
Kbear
BYU :evil:



TCU

BSU

CAL

GT kill the pukes :utard:

Houston

Wisc

OK St.
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
BYU, Ohio, TCU, BSU, Texas, :utard: , Houston, Oregon, Okie State, Illinois.



Whew! Thank goodness this wasn't locked, so I could get my picks in. And these were definitely the picks I was going to make all along. ;)
G
Guest
Luckily Spiff is smart enough to know when you posted and if it was before the game started or not ;)



at least I'm hoping!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.