Archived Topic

So when are we going to have a white-out?

by EM_Puma · 12/14/2011

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
We went all through the FB regular season and we're marching down the non-conference schedule of BB and yet there has been no movement toward anything like a white-out.



I think we need to put the war paint on and act like the Cougar fans we have always been this Saturday, but I have no idea how to get people to create a movement like they have done in prior seasons.



Hopefully all the rabid BYU student fans won't have headed for home yet this Saturday at noon time so we can rock the MC. The WCC commish will be at his first game at the MC and we need to show him what we are all about.
S
scott715
I heard it is close to a sell out however a lot of students will have left for home.
B
BerliNY
Maybe when Gonzaga comes to Provo for the first time. You know, you only get one chance to make a fist impression ;)
E
EM_Puma
I went out over the off-season for both FB and BB to get a higher quality white BYU shirt (had a tshirt and polo shirt already). It's like having a dress for the ball and no invitations. Guess I'll keep it for another day and keep wearing my blue BYU shirts. I like uniformity of color. Last couple of BB seasons we had a few white outs.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.