W
WickchadBronco back in fall practice didn't use all of the available practices because the team was so far ahead of where other past teams were. That assumption ended up not manifesting itself on the playing field through the first half of the season.
Fast forward to the end of the year and Bronco has elected to not use 6-7 of the allowed 15 practices leading up the bowl game. I understand that there are finals, but I doubt you will hear of any other school not practicing more than this leading up to their bowl game. This is supposed to be the time that the younger players get a lot of reps leading into spring ball. Also the bigger problem: James Lark has thrown 6 passes this year. He is one hit away from being our quarterback in the bowl games. Don't you think he needs more practice time?
If we lose this bowl game I will be very frustrated with Bronco's practice decisions.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars/53094685-88/bowl-byu-game-football.html.csp
Fast forward to the end of the year and Bronco has elected to not use 6-7 of the allowed 15 practices leading up the bowl game. I understand that there are finals, but I doubt you will hear of any other school not practicing more than this leading up to their bowl game. This is supposed to be the time that the younger players get a lot of reps leading into spring ball. Also the bigger problem: James Lark has thrown 6 passes this year. He is one hit away from being our quarterback in the bowl games. Don't you think he needs more practice time?
If we lose this bowl game I will be very frustrated with Bronco's practice decisions.

