Archived Topic

Excitement for Baylor game

by srcougar · 12/11/2011

Advertisement
S
srcougar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YyJDjm1a-s&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;





Hope they show this video at the Baylor game saturday, like they did at the UCLA football game a couple of years ago. I was at the football game and it made the crowd go crazy, and we had a great game after. This should be an amazing atomsphere regardless. It is almost sold out is what I heard yesterday on ksl. It reminds me of when wake forest came to town. That was an amazing game. Hoping for same or better atmosphere, with different outcome :)
E
EM_Puma
That Wake Forest game was the best I've ever seen the BYU crowd. I hope it's like that come this Saturday. I'm looking forward to finally having a quality non-conference foe brave the MC.
S
srcougar
The Wake Forest game was the first sporting event I went to with my then girlfriend now wife. I tried not to show how crazy of a fan I could be. But the game was too good and I got as crazy as the next person. It was such a fun atmosphere. She had no qualms about the way I cheered, so I knew she was a keeper :lol:
I
idahocougarfan
I am excited for this game. It will be another great test for the Cougars.



Will the students still be there? I think it is important that we have the student section there but didn't know if a lot of people will be there since it is Christmas break.



Go Cougs!!
2
2RUEBLUE
I'm taking my family to the game. It will be the first game for my 10 month old, and I'll be cheering extra loud just for him. Baylor is a tough team, and BYU needs to play much better than they did last week at Utah. If Davies stays out of foul trouble and we're hitting 3's early on then I think we can win this.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.