Archived Topic

UNLV struggling with 15 Wisconsin

by CougarClaw · 12/10/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
at least it wasn't just us.



this is also the Dave Rice team that knocked off #1 UNC wasn't it?



I'm beginning to think Wisconsin might be THE team this year.
B
BroncoBot
wisconsin is a solid team. I'd be surprised if they can hang with a really athletic disciplined team though.
C
craigoscarson
Wisconsin lost to UNC, then Marquette. Fortunately for us, they have a very good RPI after beating UNLV but Wisconsin is not a world beater and if a good team plays smart, they can beat them; just like we could have.



Losing to Wisconsin in Chicago doesn't look bad at all, but beating them would have made quite the argument for an at large bid in the future.



I'm excited to see Carlino next week, we'll need him. Winder and Cusick were overmatched by that fat black baby that plays the points for the Frutes.
B
BYUNLVFAN
craigoscarson wrote:
Wisconsin lost to UNC, then Marquette. Fortunately for us, they have a very good RPI after beating UNLV but Wisconsin is not a world beater and if a good team plays smart, they can beat them; just like we could have.



Losing to Wisconsin in Chicago doesn't look bad at all, but beating them would have made quite the argument for an at large bid in the future.



I'm excited to see Carlino next week, we'll need him. Winder and Cusick were overmatched by that fat black baby that plays the points for the Frutes.


Did you MEAN to say it that way at the end of your post? Sounds kind of racist...

I also am anxious to see what Carlino brings to the table.
C
craigoscarson
Nope not racist at all, that's what he looks like to me. If he were white, he'd look like a fat white baby or rather.. rick majerus. "Fat baby" just doesn't do enough for me.



I do sometimes forget that most folks on this forum dont' have a ton of minority aquaintances (thus when they hear that stuff it's foreign to them and somehow possibly offensive), but where I live, it's practically 50/50 (most of my medical patients are minorities too) and my black friends would have gotten a kick out of me saying that about Watkins... because he looks like a fat black baby.



Could be worse; take a look at what his own teams fans are saying about him.



http://www.blocku.com/2011/12/5/2613338/jiggy-watkins-suspended-indefinitely" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



btw: I was at Kayne West and Jay Z last week in Kansas City... there were a few black people there too ;) (it was an awesome concert)
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I had a student tell me "Mr. So-n-so is racist!"

"Really? What makes you say that"

"He said 'I'm not black.'"

"Is he black?"

"No."

"Okay, umm..."
B
birdie702
craigoscarson wrote:
Nope not racist at all, that's what he looks like to me. If he were white, he'd look like a fat white baby or rather.. rick majerus. "Fat baby" just doesn't do enough for me.



I do sometimes forget that most folks on this forum dont' have a ton of minority aquaintances (thus when they hear that stuff it's foreign to them and somehow possibly offensive), but where I live, it's practically 50/50 (most of my medical patients are minorities too) and my black friends would have gotten a kick out of me saying that about Watkins... because he looks like a fat black baby.



Could be worse; take a look at what his own teams fans are saying about him.



http://www.blocku.com/2011/12/5/2613338/jiggy-watkins-suspended-indefinitely" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



btw: I was at Kayne West and Jay Z last week in Kansas City... there were a few black people there too ;) (it was an awesome concert)


As long as I don't see you post something about fat Polynesians, we're cool...lol :D



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.