Archived Topic

Potential Herriman HS Commit Package

by byucougar1 · 12/10/2011

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
Understand that the Y has offered both Francis Bernard (RB) and Tueni Leaupamunu (LB/QB) schollies. They both are high on the Y and may commit as a duo similar to the Servite players Butch Pau (sp) and Jeremiah LD. Anyone know much about these two kids and their abilities (are they good gets?).



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BerliNY
If we have learned anything from Penn State, I don't think we should be dealing with high school football players 'packages'.
C
cougarnerd
BerliNY wrote:
If we have learned anything from Penn State, I don't think we should be dealing with high school football players 'packages'.

Does that mean that even though we got Jake Heaps, we don't get Ross Apo?

I don't like stereotyping. :sulk:
1
1967cougar
cougarnerd wrote:
If we have learned anything from Penn State, I don't think we should be dealing with high school football players 'packages'.

Does that mean that even though we got Jake Heaps, we don't get Ross Apo?

I don't like stereotyping. :sulk:


Methinks, dear Cougarnerd, you missed the humor of the comment!
C
Cougs_Rule
Ya, well the humor escapes me too! I'm not sure I want an explanation. Bc unless there is something about PSU that I don't know about recruiting violations and this is about criminal and abhorent behavior, this is a totally inappropriate and despicable post.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.