Archived Topic

[Poll] Margin of Victory against the Utes

by BerliNY · 12/10/2011

Advertisement
B
BerliNY
What will be BYU's margin of Victory against Utah?



Will Rose go classy and keep the score from getting out of hand?

Or will he remember coaching against Poop Towel and put his foot on the throat?
S
Schmoe
Even when Rose puts in the bench players, they just keep their foot right on the gas. I'd love for it to be a 31+ margin, but I think it'll be a high 20's.
N
nuk13
I'd say 2 things: Don't take any team for granted and remember the football score.
B
BerliNY
nuk13 wrote:
I'd say 2 things: Don't take any team for granted and remember the football score.


I keep telling myself that Utah is so bad (soooo bad) that they couldn't possibly win, I mean, even if Jiggy is 'getting with it' and the whole Utah team has career games, they still wouldn't win ... right?



As for the football score, I wouldn't mind if we won by more than 44.
B
BerliNY
I don't think I've ever felt less satisfied after a win over the Utes (by ~20 points no less!)



The game would have been better if it had either been close and therefore meaningful to watch or a huge blowout (+19 against any other team would feel like a blowout).



10-15 years ago a 19 point win over the Utes would have been cause for rioting in the streets, but now, it leaves me feeling empty. I find myself wanting the U to improve just so we can have real games again.
Advertisement
A
AJP
It should've been 30+ but thanks to the Ute's coach and the refs it was only 19. Thanks for ruining my prediction Crisco and plaque12 refs :sulk:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.