B
BoiseBYUI really do not know much about BB, but then again I don't know so much about FB and that did not stop me! So here goes...but please everyone feel free to add and supplement or even just pile on!
This edition will start with THE worst team in America:
1. Utah Spewts...This team has had more players quit (7) in the past year or so than three point shots made in their game against Fresno State (5) where they lost by 30.....They do have one win, but it was against the San Diego Brotherhood of Faithful Accolytes or something like that.
2. NBA--cancels Paul-Gasol-Odom etc etc etc trade because why? because some owners whined and screamed unfair! Welcome to the USSR!
3. A shout out to UCONN beating Harvard--proving that there are times when dropouts can beat the brainiacs
4. PAC 12--they have the worst team (Utah) the ugliest floor (Oregon) and the dorkiest mascot (Stanford's tree) and now their marquee team has gone to the crapper (UCLA)
5. USU. Season is done for them. They beat BYU at home in the first game of the season. SInce then they have lost to Denver and Weber St. and look like crapola. but hey they beat BYU in the first game of the season!
Special shout out to Utah for picking coach Krystkowiak. I think I know where UT's Hills was going with this: "I'm going to pick a coach whose name is closest to 'Krzyzewski'"
This edition will start with THE worst team in America:
1. Utah Spewts...This team has had more players quit (7) in the past year or so than three point shots made in their game against Fresno State (5) where they lost by 30.....They do have one win, but it was against the San Diego Brotherhood of Faithful Accolytes or something like that.
2. NBA--cancels Paul-Gasol-Odom etc etc etc trade because why? because some owners whined and screamed unfair! Welcome to the USSR!
3. A shout out to UCONN beating Harvard--proving that there are times when dropouts can beat the brainiacs
4. PAC 12--they have the worst team (Utah) the ugliest floor (Oregon) and the dorkiest mascot (Stanford's tree) and now their marquee team has gone to the crapper (UCLA)
5. USU. Season is done for them. They beat BYU at home in the first game of the season. SInce then they have lost to Denver and Weber St. and look like crapola. but hey they beat BYU in the first game of the season!
Special shout out to Utah for picking coach Krystkowiak. I think I know where UT's Hills was going with this: "I'm going to pick a coach whose name is closest to 'Krzyzewski'"

