Archived Topic

Huntsman Center Roll Call

by hawkwing · 12/9/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Who else is planning on make the trip into Babylon?
S
SpiffCoug
In!



Babylon? The Marriott Center-North more like it. It'll be HEAVILY BYU-friendly tomorrow.
E
EM_Puma
I'm there with my son jgvcougar.
B
BYULV
I can't make it, sowhich one of you wants the Santa suit to strut across the court at an opportune time? ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
BYULV wrote:
I can't make it, sowhich one of you wants the Santa suit to strut across the court at an opportune time? ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Sorry, can't wear red in that building. Would have to go streaking, but then people would be throwing up for more than just the poor play of Puktah.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
EM_Puma wrote:
I can't make it, sowhich one of you wants the Santa suit to strut across the court at an opportune time? ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Sorry, can't wear red in that building. Would have to go streaking, but then people would be throwing up for more than just the poor play of Puktah.

what would be awesome would be for someone to dress in a BLUE Santa suit



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.