Archived Topic

Poll - Who Cleared Out Jake's Locker This Year?

by Cougarbib · 12/9/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I have held off this humorous poll for several days - due to it being perceived possibly as being in bad taste by many and certainly by some. Take it as TIC. Take it as JImmy Kimmel. Saturday NIght Live - Dave Letterman. Have a little fun at someone else's expense on a dull, dreary, news day.



In 2010 O'Neal Chambers cleared out Jake Heap's locker and declared to Bronco Mendenhall = according to rumor - that This Is The Problem With The Offense. OC got a swift kick in the butt for that, vut he did it.



In 2011, who cleared out Jake's Locker - literally or figuratively - you choose



Don't forget to comment on your choice.
C
Cougarbib
I went USU - Other would maybe be Utah twice and USU nearly twice. I really think Jake cleaned out his own locker but it was his play vs in-state rivals that sealed his fate as to getting benched - then he chose to go.
A
a1247
Im going with Jakes public relations manager.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byutx
It was 1 part USU (for firing RN's dad, for beating us in 2010 and almost again in 2011), 1 part RN (he's had lots of practice bailing on his team) and 3 parts Heaps (for sucking, not having stones, etc.).
S
Schmoe
I'm not gonna make excuses for him. Jake cleaned out his own locker. He could have stuck it out, but decided to leave. He's the one who made the decision and he needs to do what he feels is best.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I went with Jake, because I think the team moved on VERY quickly. I don't think anyone was going to help him leave the team.
S
Sammich
You forgot to include Jake's mom as an option.
S
snoscythe
Jake started cleaning out his own locker, but when he was a little less than halfway done, he realized it was a lot harder than he thought, so he quit and is now looking for an easier locker to clean out. If you know of a easier to clean locker, his mom is taking suggestions for him.
S
SpiffCoug
snoscythe wrote:
Jake started cleaning out his own locker, but when he was a little less than halfway done, he realized it was a lot harder than he thought, so he quit and is now looking for an easier locker to clean out. If you know of a easier to clean locker, his mom is taking suggestions for him.

A little less than halfway done? Sounds like it was during/shortly after the Texas game that the first thoughts began circulating in his mind.
G
Guest
Jake started to clear out his locker but he kept throwing his stuff 5 yards over the box. The box didn't make things any easier either, by holding more stuff for other lockers than Jake's.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
I was Going to go with Munns and Lark, bet then realized Riley kicking Heaps trash on the field and the comments from his uncle's second cousin to Heaps' wife were probably the ones that did it.



Haha! Good thread! Got me laughing out loud while on the train to work.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
His wife.



What, you didn't expect him to pick up his OWN crap did you? he's the CHOSEN ONE. HELLO??????????



On aside note, she did scrub it down using a nice smelling cleaner. Players now like to walk over to it and smell Jake's absence.
B
blue42
hawkwing wrote:
Jake started to clear out his locker but he kept throwing his stuff 5 yards over the box. The box didn't make things any easier either, by holding more stuff for other lockers than Jake's.


Hawk you are only partially correct. He made a "snap" decision about leaving but the snaps where so bad he didn't have time to do anything about it, so when he chose to "run" away, there was no run support which made it harder. When he finally started to clean out his locker and kept throwing his stuff 5 yards over, it was the boxes at fault because they weren't even trying to hold his stuff.
G
Gunk
Okay, someone needs to combine these two and make a video. Anyone here have access to the locker room and a video camera? Someone get Stephen Jones' people on the line to schedule a proposal.


snoscythe wrote:
Jake started cleaning out his own locker, but when he was a little less than halfway done, he realized it was a lot harder than he thought, so he quit and is now looking for an easier locker to clean out. If you know of a easier to clean locker, his mom is taking suggestions for him.


hawkwing wrote:
Jake started to clear out his locker but he kept throwing his stuff 5 yards over the box. The box didn't make things any easier either, by holding more stuff for other lockers than Jake's.
T
The Wife of Hawkwing
I went with other, because I wanted to choose 'all of the above'. Would it be inappropriate for me to create a "Team Riley" shirt? And of course put a picture of Riley with his sweet flowing hair on it. :)
Advertisement
G
Gunk
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
I went with other, because I wanted to choose 'all of the above'. Would it be inappropriate for me to create a "Team Riley" shirt? And of course put a picture of Riley with his sweet flowing hair on it. :)


Not if you sit in the family section of the stadium and make sure to wear the shirt at any game BYU plays against Heaps, should that happen.
S
SpiffCoug
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
I went with other, because I wanted to choose 'all of the above'. Would it be inappropriate for me to create a "Team Riley" shirt? And of course put a picture of Riley with his sweet flowing hair on it. :)


Something like this?

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298577_218537038209521_218536544876237_635916_1024152873_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Where's the abs?
T
The Wife of Hawkwing
SpiffCoug wrote:
I went with other, because I wanted to choose 'all of the above'. Would it be inappropriate for me to create a "Team Riley" shirt? And of course put a picture of Riley with his sweet flowing hair on it. :)


Something like this?

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298577_218537038209521_218536544876237_635916_1024152873_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yes! That's awesome. But I do agree about the abs. Maybe we could have a hair or abs option?
A
a1247
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
I went with other, because I wanted to choose 'all of the above'. Would it be inappropriate for me to create a "Team Riley" shirt? And of course put a picture of Riley with his sweet flowing hair on it. :)


Something like this?

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298577_218537038209521_218536544876237_635916_1024152873_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yes! That's awesome. But I do agree about the abs. Maybe we could have a hair or abs option?


Hmmmmm dam my wife and daughter want to order the abs shirt:(



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.