Archived Topic

Crabtree

by Mars · 10/30/2009

Advertisement
M
Mars


So is he going to end strong this season now that he's actually playing or what?
G
Guest
I guess now he's got Alex Smith to throw to him... the new Young to Rice.
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
I guess now he's got Alex Smith to throw to him... the new Young to Rice.

Gag me with a spoon. :oops:
Q
Qman
Mars wrote:
I guess now he's got Alex Smith to throw to him... the new Young to Rice.

Gag me with a spoon. :oops:


Actually I felt bad for Alex once I read all about how his best friend committed suicide and then he is trying to play through a shoulder separation all at the same time. I hope his does well now.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.