Archived Topic

Fill in the blanks: If BYU loses to Utah on Saturday

by CougarClaw · 12/8/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
then we must have had 3 men on the court the whole game.
M
MTM
Then you inadvertently bussed your women's team to SLC.



Even then, that game might be a pick 'em.



I'll consider it a victory if Utah has more fans at the Huntsman Center than BYU does.
S
SpiffCoug
MTM wrote:
I'll consider it a victory if Utah has more fans at the Huntsman Center than BYU does.

Agreed. I'll be very surprised to see more Utah than BYU fans on Saturday. I bet it's closer to 3 or 4 BYU fans for every 1 Utah fans.
G
Gunk
Noah took the whole Utah team on and missed the game winning free throw.
R
rblack
then they will need to fire the referee named Krystkowiak.
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
Then I'd cut off my left nut!...
E
EM_Puma
jmvcougar wrote:
Then I'd cut off my left nut!...


Whoa son, I gave you those jewels to cherish. There has never been any approval given by your father to part with any body parts!
S
Schmoe
EM_Puma wrote:
Then I'd cut off my left nut!...


Whoa son, I gave you those jewels to cherish. There has never been any approval given by your father to part with any body parts!


Are you telling us that your son is an unclean heathen? :bug:
J
JamieVallen
Schmoe wrote:
jmvcougar wrote:
Then I'd cut off my left nut!...


Whoa son, I gave you those jewels to cherish. There has never been any approval given by your father to part with any body parts!


Are you telling us that your son is an unclean heathen? :bug:

Maybe?....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
jmvcougar wrote:
Then I'd cut off my left nut!...


You seem to have a vendetta against the left one.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.