Archived Topic

GO Jazz!

by Qman · 10/30/2009

Advertisement
Q
Qman
Deron Williams rocks!



To bad the rest of the time either have too little talent or are choke artists.
S
Schmoe
Our new guards look promising. If we can get healthy we can make a run.
G
Guest
I'm not sure what to think of this team yet.



I don't know that we have a deep enough stable of outside shooters.
M
Mars


This'll get the Jazz Heads going...



http://blog.thekobecollection.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/utahjazzgonefishin.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.profile-comments.com/images/nba/images/utah-jazz-myspace-commentz.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Though I will admit, the Jazz have much more game OFF the court than they do on it...



http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk269/zorrodeltaco/2316065115_0ba4706e22_o.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/kirilenko-bends-a-chick-over.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
Q
Qman
On a more serious note Millsap's jumpers last week were awesome. If he can shoot like that him might be worth his contract.



Fess shows up and makes a difference. We could use an impact at the center position.
S
Schmoe
Gee, Mars, not a Jazz fan? I didn't know that Boise had an NBA team... ;)
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
Gee, Mars, not a Jazz fan? I didn't know that Boise had an NBA team... ;)

Technically, the Jazz ARE Boise's NBA team, seeing as how they practice there on Boise State's campus...
Q
Qman
Argh two 4 quarter blow outs the wrong way in a row. Maybe it is time to take Sloan out behind the woodshed and put him down.
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:
Gee, Mars, not a Jazz fan? I didn't know that Boise had an NBA team... ;)

Technically, the Jazz ARE Boise's NBA team, seeing as how they practice there on Boise State's campus...

Not this year.
Advertisement
M
Mars
declocoug wrote:
Technically, the Jazz ARE Boise's NBA team, seeing as how they practice there on Boise State's campus...
Not this year.

Oh? Where did they practice this summer then?
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:
Mars wrote:
Technically, the Jazz ARE Boise's NBA team, seeing as how they practice there on Boise State's campus...
Not this year.

Oh? Where did they practice this summer then?

SLC of course.



http://www.nba.com/jazz/news/0910_trainingcamp_info.html
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.