B
BYULVDid the Weber State Coach really credit BYU's win partly on their age?
"They did a really good job on Damian. They're big, they're strong and they're old. Their length made it really hard for us,"
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700205141/BYU-Weber-State-basketball-Cougars-clamp-down-on-Damian-Lillard-rout-Wildcats.html?pg=2
I don't think Winder, Abouo, Harrison, Cusik, Rogers or Zylstra (guys who may have guarded Damian) are any older than average even factoring their missions. In fact our team average age is probably younger than theirs and Winder who guarded him a lot is a Freshman. I'm not sure how our players' ages was really a factor in this game, but think its lame for the coach to mention it. He probably didn't mean to say it, but just let slip what had been an underlying sentiment.
"They did a really good job on Damian. They're big, they're strong and they're old. Their length made it really hard for us,"
I don't think Winder, Abouo, Harrison, Cusik, Rogers or Zylstra (guys who may have guarded Damian) are any older than average even factoring their missions. In fact our team average age is probably younger than theirs and Winder who guarded him a lot is a Freshman. I'm not sure how our players' ages was really a factor in this game, but think its lame for the coach to mention it. He probably didn't mean to say it, but just let slip what had been an underlying sentiment.

