Archived Topic

Happy Halloween

by Lawboy · 10/30/2009

Advertisement
L
Lawboy
This is my brother, a huge BYU football fan, season ticket holder, and U undergrad. love his costume this year. Hilarious.


sean.jpg
G
Guest
Lawboy wrote:
This is my brother, a huge BYU football fan, season ticket holder, and U undergrad. love his costume this year. Hilarious.


sean.jpg


Nice... I've been thinking of doing something similiar for years, but the thought of rounding up a bunch of empty beer cans discourages me. Plus I have no Ute gear, nor do I know anyone who does that I could borrow it from, so the thought of buying Ute gear sickens me.



Plus, how do you show that you're a "huge" ute fan, but don't even know there's a game on right now.
S
Schmoe
That's easy, you just make a thought bubble that says "Derrr...is there a game this week?"
W
wazzucoug97
Reminds me of my boss (Ute)... on Friday he asks me who Utah plays this weekend and on Monday he asks me who won... He only pays attention to the marquee games and the BYU game. :lol:
S
Schmoe
wazzucoug97 wrote:
Reminds me of my boss (Ute)... on Friday he asks me who Utah plays this weekend and on Monday he asks me who won... He only pays attention to the marquee games and the BYU game. :lol:


He asks about ALL the games? That IS a hardcore U fan!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.