Archived Topic

WAC trying to poach back Nevada, Fresno, Hawaii

by Dcr36 · 12/8/2011

Advertisement
D
Dcr36
According to those following the WAC teleconference currently going on. Sorry to keep starting realignment threads.



There's really not much of a gap between the two anymore, and I'd rather play Thursdays on ESPN than Saturdays on the MTN. I guess the MWC has the C-USA partnership, but who knows how that'll turn out.



But either way, who cares! Benson vs. Thompson in a duel to the death!
I
Isola
It would be hilarious if Benson finally gets pay back on Thompson.



Better yet if UNLV, CSU, WYO, and UNM have to come crawling back.
C
Cougarbib
Isola wrote:
It would be hilarious if Benson finally gets pay back on Thompson.



Better yet if UNLV, CSU, WYO, and UNM have to come crawling back.




When all is said and done - there can only be one. I would personally suggest a brand, spanking, new conference - one that has a new TV Deal, allows members who do not have football included, and one that allows each school to do as they please with any game not broadcast by the conference TV partner. Then take the best teams and let a few dwindle to a lower division or MAC or Sunbelt after pilfering anything of value left from Conf USA or MAC or SB.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.