Archived Topic

QB YAC Comparison?

by carwasher3000 · 12/7/2011

Advertisement
C
carwasher3000
One thing that I have really liked about Riley is he allows his receivers to get some YAC. Anyone have any stats showing YAC for our recievers Nelson vs. Heaps? This is not intended to bash Heaps, I am just curious.
R
rblack
Not to be rude, however, we have Nelson, we don't have Heaps. What Heaps did or didn't do, no longer matters. We don't need to compare stats as to whether Heaps was better or Nelson was better. It doesn't matter if it's Heaps' fault, Nelson's fault, Doman's fault or some former player's fault. He is going elsewhere and we need to bid him well and move on.
C
carwasher3000
Like I said, I am not trying to bash Heaps. I am just curious to see the numbers because as I am re-watching the Hawaii game that was one thing that stood out to me about Riley's play
C
carwasher3000
Heck, I'd be interested to see the Nelson's YAC per game compared with Hall and Beck as well
R
rblack
I cannot find anywhere that such statistics exist.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
YAC would be likely only be tallied by rewatching and tracking each throw/catch. I've never seen a published stat listing it.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.