N
northerncougarIn three years we will know who's predictions about Heaps and BYU are correct. It might be sooner than that but no later.
Right now the best case scenario for Heaps is the worst for Bronco and vice versa. If he ends up winning a national championship somewhere else his senior year, it seems obvious to me that Bronco and company blew this opportunity and should be fired. If Heaps fails or is avg at best, then we know that Bronco handled this well.
Personally, I will be watching closely what Heaps does as it will have an affect on what could have been at BYU.
I also believe that Bronco's job is not in danger in any way, shape, or form based on Heaps future. Bronco will not be limited to three years.
Right now the best case scenario for Heaps is the worst for Bronco and vice versa. If he ends up winning a national championship somewhere else his senior year, it seems obvious to me that Bronco and company blew this opportunity and should be fired. If Heaps fails or is avg at best, then we know that Bronco handled this well.
Personally, I will be watching closely what Heaps does as it will have an affect on what could have been at BYU.
I also believe that Bronco's job is not in danger in any way, shape, or form based on Heaps future. Bronco will not be limited to three years.

